Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Time Is Now!!!

BOOT CAMP 1

Summer is here, go put on your gear!

I’m ready to exercise. Are you?

Join me for 4 weeks of intense exercise that

will whip you into shape and get

you ready for the pool!

June 13th through July 8th

Shores Park /Parking Lot

5:45am Mon/Wed/Fri

$75 per camper

BOOT CAMP 2

This boot camp is geared towards kids and will be a great way to exercise in a fun and positive setting. Come with your child and workout with us!

June 14th-July 7th

Shores Park /Parking Lot

7:00 Tues/Th

$50 per participant

($100 for child and parent)

Contact me by June11th to secure your spot*

Leah Fish**

254-214-0066

leahefish@gmail.com

*Must have at least 6 campers for Boot Camp 1 and 10 campers for Boot Camp 2 to start the camp.

**I have a degree in Physical Education. I love fitness and nutrition and am excited to teach another boot camp. I love this community and want to help others reach their fitness goals. As a mother of 4 I am excited to teach kids and help them learn healthy habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment