Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let's Do This!

BOOT CAMP

Get your body ready for your swimsuit!

I’m ready to exercise. Are you?

Join me for 4 weeks of intense exercise that will whip you into shape and get you ready for summer!

May 9th through June 3rd

Parking lot of Lakeview Summit swimming pool

5:30am Mon/Wed/Fri

(Each class will last about 45 minutes.)

$75 per camper

Sign a friend up and receive $5 off

Bring hand weights (3-8 pounds depending on fitness level), a towel, and water bottle.

Contact me before May7th to secure your spot*

Leah Fish**

254-214-0066

leahefish@gmail.com

*Must have at least 6 campers to start the camp.

**I have a degree in Physical Education. I started teaching body pump to other Moms in the area. I love fitness and nutrition and can help you in both areas. I moved to the Rockwall area a little over a year ago. I love this community and want to help others reach their fitness goals.

1 comment:

  1. oh i'm so excited for you! i posted and linked back to this on my craft blog to try and help get the word out. too bad i'll be a little to preggo to do it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete